
I was having a conversation with one of my neighbors in Lagos and it came to a point where the discussion took another direction and we started talking about women having babies. Then she said, I wish I can have a baby and forfeit the stress of late night cries, pooing and other mess a baby comes with. How interesting?
Relating these to entrepreneurship; can you not just want Wealth and disregard the rejection, hardwork, risk and other factors it comes from.
My advise is: Either you train yourself to accept all or JUST FORGET IT!
For you to become a successful entrepreneur you have to be ready to go extra miles, be ready to nurture people like babies, clear shit, take shit and even sometimes chop shit.
If you ask me if it's going to be easy, my answer will always be the same and that is NO but definitely anything at all is achievable.
Don't wait till you get every resources you need because you will never get all you need to begin. So how do you start?... Start anyhow. The best time is now. Start making mistakes now so you won't make mistakes in the Future.
"Outcry is the only outburst for no action."
Visit Shegs.com.ng for more
Let's connect on Twitter and Instagram @Oladokun_shegs
#I'm_A_Sociapreneur
I want to work but I don't know the field to indulge in
ReplyDeleteHow do I choose what to do especially in the school environment